Friday, August 15, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

mg choir concert was a blast.

i think the choir really just... went on to stage and just... enjoyed what they were singing
although most songs were rushed or out of tune, i think we really put in everything that we have learnt from all the past practices and rehearsals.
abba was fabulous. we really just enjoyed it and sang out. the audience was wonderful.
and to see all our old friends again was amazing. grace, feli, qing, enqi, rachel, patty, nicole, etc seeing all of them again was just... so awesome. and anna, jan, michelle chan, abi, roxanne, suat, all those from 3t and 3g. you guys were such an awesome audience and such good friends. i will never forget you guys for coming to support us. you guys are just great.
tjc was great too. i loved their dance moves. they did it with so much energy. i wish i could dance as well as them. HAHA.

we couldn't start dancing queen properly!!! HAHAHAHAHA and the encore was worse. HAHAHAA. but it was fun, cos we just sang and didn't care. HAHAHA.

after that when we went backstage, my ears were practically bleeding from all the screaming. it was like
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
non-stop.
so fun, i haven't screamed like that in such a long time. just couldn't stop screaming. HAHA.
and all our old friends came back to give us flowers. it was so sweet. i can never thank them enough. my gratitude towards them can't be put in words.

good job mg choir.

i can't believe this is my last day as an sl.
i love you guys sop ones. you guys are a great bunch and are lovely people to be with. and you ALL have amazing voices, unique voices. and it's really an honor be your leader. i know you guys have always been putting in your all and i thank you guys for that. i will never forget this experience of being an sl of you guys. i hope you guys continue to grow to be better singers and better performers. i will always be supporting all of you. and i'll be there if you need me.

i really can't believe it's my last day as an sl.
i hope i did well. i hope you guys continue to grow and love not only the choir, but music more each day. you guys have such great voices and it's been an honor.
:)
i will never forget all my experiences with all of you as an sl.

hope you won't too.



but i know that all this isn't about us. it just goes to show how faithful God is. He truly is miraculous in helping and guiding us through everything.
Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks unto the Holy One
Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son
Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks unto the Holy One
Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son

And now let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich
Because of what the Lord has done for us"
And now let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich
Because of what the Lord has done for us"

God is amazing. and all this goes back to Him.

In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song;
this Cornerstone, this solid Ground,
firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace,
when fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
My Comforter, my All in All,
here in the love of Christ I stand

it's overwhelming. gosh, this really is my
favourite song...

tonight has been so wonderful. everything passed so fast.. but they will remain in my heart and my mind forever.